Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Jason and Dustin's Birthday Bash

I suspect that our party on Friday was a success. My evidence for this statement:

1. The word "keg stand" was spoken at least once (by actual college students, which means that it is cool - a contrast to what it would be if it was one of us old folks).
2. We kicked both kegs that Jason had on tap.
3. I was up past my usual 10pm bedtime.
4. There were people at our house until 3ish.
5. I spent all day Saturday sleeping and craving greasy food (with the exception of 7:30-11am, when I was at work).

Here is some photographic evidence of our party's awesomeness:

The birthday boys (why is J making such a funny face?)

Josh and I - awesome picture!

(some of) our party guests!

The only bummer of the party was that there were no "lampshade on the head" moments.

No comments: