Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Whack-a-Mole

Now that we've established that I am (barely) sophisticated enough to write in this thing, I can share some big news with everyone.

We have a mole.

At least, I think it's a mole. It's digging tunnels - aerating the lawn - if you will. That's the good news. The bad news is, that it might look like this:

Again, good news: it is the fastest eating mammal (according to Newscientist, it can find, identify, and wolf down food in a mere 227 milliseconds). Bad news: it doesn't have a head (and could use a manicure).

In any case, I'd feel a lot better about having a mole in the backyard if it was as cute as morocco mole.


Therefore, it has to go. Fortunately, getting rid of it is a "boy job", so JT's on that one...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you gave me the right address :) and i really hope you dont have a mole in your yard because that thing is REALLY ugly!! Have fun with that..ohh by the way..i think im the first one to leave a comment!